Final Board of Health Vote on TRAP April 12th!
After two years of political pressure, behind-the-scenes bullying and back room deals, the Virginia Board of Health will make their final decision on TRAP regulations Friday, April 12th. Please join us at the meeting to stand for women's health and make your voice heard on these dangerous and unnecessary regulations. We need you there!
What: Final Board of Health Vote on Targeted Regulations on Abortion Providers (TRAP)
When: Friday, April 12th, Doors open 7:45am (We recommend arriving early - we will be there at 6:30!)
This is our final chance to oppose TRAP, and it is absolutely critical that we fill the room with women's health advocates. Please take the time to join us on Friday as we fight to keep Virginia's health centers open!
RSVP HERE! You can learn more about the proposed permanent regulations at the "Learn More section of our website.
Planning on attending? We strongly encourage you to bring signs!! Some suggestions here:
· Medicine, not politics. Keep women's health centers open!
· Ken Cuccinelli closes clinics, cuts cancer screenings
· Cuccinellis War Against Womens Health
· 69% of Virginians want medical experts, not politicians, creating regulations
· All clinics have licenses, they passed inspection! This is about an ideological agenda, not safety
· 58% of Virginians oppose Targeted Regulations of Abortion Providers. Dont restrict access to womens health care!
· Dont treat safe, legal abortion care differently. TRAP = backdoor ban on abortion
· 75% of Virginians believe personal medical decisions should be made by a woman, her family and her doctor.